Learn how to integrate Google G Suite for Education in your classroom.
In this hands-on course, we will look at how Google’s cloud services can benefit teachers and institutions:
- Google Docs, Slides and sheets – Learn methods for collaborative writing and material creation
- Google Drive – Proper file management
- Google Classroom – Course management, assignments and grading
- Google Forms – How to create self grading online tests, questionnaires and registration forms
- Additional education solutions by Google
The course contents will be personalized to the participants’ skill levels and interests. Once you register, we will send you a pre-questionnaire that aims to find out your specific needs and goals with regards to Google G suite for Education. At the end of the course you will have the opportunity to take the Certified Educator, Level 1 test, and become a Google Certified Teacher!
Our trainers are Certified Google educators (level 2), and have used different educational services by Google for years.
Duration: 5 Days (Mon-Fri)
Course fee: 350€ per participant. (70€/day, covered by the “course fee” portion of your KA1- grant)
Administrative fee: 130€ per participant. (covered by the “Organisational support” portion of your KA1- grant)
Ask for group discount for groups of 4+
- Course materials and activities
- Airport/railway station pick-up and drop off to your hotel
These expenses are covered by “Individual Support” and “Travel costs” in your Erasmus grant