An inside look to the Finnish education system through school visits and benchmarking.
This structured course is based around pedagogical school visits, seminars and workshops. During the course, you will have the opportunity to:
- Visit two different schools or institutions in the area. The educational institutions will be decided according to the wishes and level of the course participants
- Get the opportunity to network and find possible partners for future Erasmus+ opportunities.
- Learn about the Finnish educational system:
- Reasons behind the PISA-success
- Teacher training
- National curriculum
- Participate in workshops that focus on specific aspects of the Finnish model
- Have discussions about other European education systems and present your country’s own educational system.
Duration: 5 Days (Mon-Fri)
Course fee: 350€ per participant. (70€/day, covered by the “course fee” portion of your KA1- grant)
Administrative fee: 130€ per participant. (covered by the “Organisational support” portion of your KA1- grant)
Ask for group discount for groups of 4+
- Course materials and activities
- Airport/railway station pick-up and drop off to your hotel
These expenses are covered by “Individual Support” and “Travel costs” in your Erasmus grant